We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable jewelry lover to join our team!
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, paid sick leave, and a positive working environment. Medical and retirement benefits are also available. We pride ourselves on treating our customers and teammates like family.
- Deep understanding of jewelry
- Diamond and colored gemstone grading (GIA training is ideal)
- Ability to connect with people and help them find the perfect jewelry for them
- Jewelry buying experience is great, but not required
- Comfortable with computers (basic office software)
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility, working in a family business means wearing a lot of hats
We are ideally looking for someone to work part-time, but if you need full-time, we can accommodate that as well. Click the button below or contact us to apply or get more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com