Custom Design is a fun and exciting way to get the jewelry that’s you really want. You don’t have to settle for an off-the-shelf style that doesn’t have everything you want in your engagement ring or other jewelry. You don’t have to pay more for designer jewelry, when you can get a similar look with a custom designed piece.
Recent Custom Designs
This striking design was the result of a close collaboration between our designers and the client. The artful, sweeping lines flow up the shank and past the center diamond creating a sense of movement and energy. Made in 14k white gold and featuring a round brilliant center diamond, this ring is a beautiful example of how personal and stylish custom jewelry can be… read more »More details ›
This is a simple, yet surprisingly detailed design. Everywhere you look small touches show the client’s personality and style. From the small, flush set accent diamond hidden away in the European style shank to the intricate yet subtle filigree work under each of the three main diamonds, this ring is all about the details… read more »More details ›
This modern and stylish wedding set features a bezel set Asscher cut diamond surrounded by round accent diamonds. The wedding band fits neatly in between the outer rails on the engagement ring completing the design. Simple and clean cathedrals give the design a strength and stability which compliments the sharp lines in the center diamond. Overall, this is a unique and stunning engagement ring and wedding band set… read more »More details ›
This piece is a true celebration of the jeweler’s art. Each discipline from computer modeling to casting to hand fabrication and texturing was used to its fullest to realize this unique design. Our jeweler tastefully placed two leaves to overlay and help secure the customer’s damaged opal. Then, that same leaf design was continued onto the ring, around the bezel, and on the sides of the shank. The leaf texture was rendered meticulously by hand one leaf at a time. Custom jewelry is often a labor of love, and that… read more »More details ›
This engagement ring has a vintage style diamond halo, delicate feminine filigree, and rich yellow gold that compliments the fancy yellow colored pear cut diamond center stone. Interested in this piece? You can customize and order your own here: Pear Halo Diamond Engagement Ring… read more »More details ›
Why Choose Custom Jewelry Design?
- You want a specific style or symbolic design element that you won’t find in a mass-produced piece.
- You want to express your creativity and have a ring that reflects you.
- You like a designer style, but you don’t want to pay for the designer name.
- You want a piece that you haven’t seen three other people wearing this week.
Whatever your reason for wanting a custom piece, Arden Jewelers can help. You will have the opportunity to work with our world class designers and jewelers to make your dream a reality. If you’re in the Sacramento, CA area, come on by for a no obligation chat with one of our designers. If you’re not local, don’t worry, we’re always happy to talk on the phone or over email, and with our computerized design process you don’t need to be here personally to see how your design will look.
Why Choose Arden Jewelers for your Custom Design?
- Our unique computerized design process means that you can see and approve a life-like picture of what your ring will look like before we even start making it.
- We’ve streamlined the custom jewelry design process to make it easy and fun. You don’t have to know jewelry, or even exactly what you want. We’re here to help. Learn more about our unique 3 step process.
- It’s not as expensive as you think. Custom designed jewelry from Arden Jewelers can often be less expensive than a similar designer piece.
- Top notch quality. Our designers and jewelers have years of experience making and repairing jewelry. Rest assured that your piece will be created by expert artists.
Still have questions? Check out our comprehensive Custom Design FAQ.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.