Custom Design is a fun and exciting way to get the jewelry that’s you really want. You don’t have to settle for an off-the-shelf style that doesn’t have everything you want in your engagement ring or other jewelry. You don’t have to pay more for designer jewelry, when you can get a similar look with a custom designed piece.
Featured Custom Designs
This show stopping engagement ring features a 3ct asscher cut center diamond and two perfectly proportioned triangular accent diamonds. The unadorned simplicity of the design is the perfect backdrop to showcase the elegance and class of the asscher cut diamond. A truly singular gem in a timeless mounting… read more »More details ›
This unique and artistic piece features twin mermaids on either side of the round center diamond. The lifelike details and flowing lines create a palpable sense of movement when you look at the ring. Proof that with custom jewelry from Arden Jewelers, the only limit is your imagination. A variation of this gorgeous design is now available for purchase directly on our website! Check it out… read more »More details ›
This solitaire cocktail ring features a large oval prasiolite stone. Prasiolite is the proper name for green quartz. The ring is set with bold claw shaped prongs, and has a cathedral style shank rising to meet the stone on either side. Another simple design, that lets the gemstone capture your attention, with no over-the-top accents to detract from it… read more »More details ›
This cocktail style ring was designed specifically to suit the stunning aquamarine center stone. The large emerald cut gemstone has a vibrant icy blue color, with two round brilliant diamonds, one on either side of it. The design is simple, and really allows the aquamarine to steal the show… read more »More details ›
This unique family heritage ring has an asymmetrical open swirl design. Sweeping curves of white gold encircle the two main diamonds and link the stones together. Emeralds alternate with diamond accents descending down either side of the shank; the green of the emeralds add a touch of vibrancy to the ring… read more »More details ›
Why Choose Custom Jewelry Design?
- You want a specific style or symbolic design element that you won’t find in a mass-produced piece.
- You want to express your creativity and have a ring that reflects you.
- You like a designer style, but you don’t want to pay for the designer name.
- You want a piece that you haven’t seen three other people wearing this week.
Whatever your reason for wanting a custom piece, Arden Jewelers can help. You will have the opportunity to work with our world class designers and jewelers to make your dream a reality. If you’re in the Sacramento, CA area, come on by for a no obligation chat with one of our designers. If you’re not local, don’t worry, we’re always happy to talk on the phone or over email, and with our computerized design process you don’t need to be here personally to see how your design will look.
Why Choose Arden Jewelers for your Custom Design?
- Our unique computerized design process means that you can see and approve a life-like picture of what your ring will look like before we even start making it.
- We’ve streamlined the custom jewelry design process to make it easy and fun. You don’t have to know jewelry, or even exactly what you want. We’re here to help. Learn more about our unique 3 step process.
- It’s not as expensive as you think. Custom designed jewelry from Arden Jewelers can often be less expensive than a similar designer piece.
- Top notch quality. Our designers and jewelers have years of experience making and repairing jewelry. Rest assured that your piece will be created by expert artists.
- Experience. We have been making gorgeous custom jewelry in Sacramento for over 25 years. Just browse the gallery to see some of our past creations.
Still have questions? Check out our comprehensive Custom Design FAQ.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.