We are looking for an experienced bench jewelry to join our team. We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, paid sick leave, and a positive working environment. Medical benefits are also available. Our large shop has everything you will need including a laser welder.
- Flush, bead, pave, channel, and prong setting round and fancy shape diamonds and gems
- Retipping and rechanneling
- Working in gold, silver, and platinum
- General jewelry repair
- Ring sizing
- Jewelry fabrication and manufacturing
- Laser welding (we can teach you this if you don’t know it already)
- Cleaning and polishing
We do work for the general public as well as several other jewelers. We also do a good amount of custom design, so we need someone who can take a piece from A to Z. Wax working and casting skills are a plus but not required.
We are looking for a full-time jeweler, but if you are only available part-time, we can work around your schedule. Click the button below or contact us to apply or get more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com