We are looking for an experienced bench jewelry to join our team. We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, paid sick leave, and a positive working environment. Medical benefits are also available. Our large shop has everything you will need including a laser welder.
- Flush, bead, pave, channel, and prong setting round and fancy shape diamonds and gems
- Retipping and rechanneling
- Working in gold, silver, and platinum
- General jewelry repair
- Ring sizing
- Jewelry fabrication and manufacturing
- Laser welding (we can teach you this if you don’t know it already)
- Cleaning and polishing
We do work for the general public as well as several other jewelers. We also do a good amount of custom design, so we need someone who can take a piece from A to Z. Wax working and casting skills are a plus but not required.
We are looking for a part-time jeweler, but if you need full-time, we may be able to accommodate that as well. Click the button below or contact us to apply or get more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org