Mark your calendars! For the first time ever, Arden Jewelers will be exhibiting at the International Wedding Festival (IWF) in Sacramento.
- Who: Arden Jewelers
- What: Sacramento’s best bridal and wedding show
- When: January 14th, 2024 at 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Where: Cal Expo Building C, Booth 304
We’re supper excited to have a booth at the show this year, and we would love to see you there. Whether you already have your engagement and wedding jewelry figured or you are just starting your journey, we are here to help.
How to Get a Free Ticket
As exhibitors, we have been given two free tickets to the show to give away! If you would like one, here’s what you need to do:
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Tag us in an Instagram post about your dream piece of jewelry. Use the hash tag #ardenjewelersIWF to make sure we see your post.
- We’ll announce the winners via Instagram on Tuesday, January 9th. We’ll send the codes for the free tickets via an Instagram direct messages.
Why You Should Go
The IWF is a great way to get a head start on your wedding plan. Whether you are just starting to plan or you already have some of your big day figured out, you will have a great time at the show. At our booth you can expect to find:
- A free prize wheel with awesome jewelry giveaways like: free silver earrings, a jeweler’s loupe, polishing cloth with rouge, jewelry cleaning solution, and more.
- On-site laser engraving. We’re bringing our new laser to the show with us! If you have a piece that you would like us to engrave for you, bring it by our booth.
- Wedding party gift ideas. We’ll bring some samples of engravable jewelry which make great gifts for your bridesmaids. Each one can be personalized making them even more meaningful. You can order them at the show or just get ideas and come in to our store later. Most pieces can be finished in 2-5 days.
- Expert advice from a seasoned, GIA trained jeweler. Can this broken earring be fixed? What kind of engagement ring style should I choose? What is the difference between a natural and a lab diamond anyway? How much is my old jewelry worth? We would love to help with these or any other questions that you have.
If you know someone who is engaged or planning to be soon, this show is a fantastic opportunity to share with them. Stop by our booth, say “hello,” and get some great jewelry SWAG while you’re there! Of course, you don’t have to wait for the show to get the best deals on jewelry. Feel free to stop by our shop anytime.